Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Oral B Episode

Tomorrow is the 1st of June, the beginning of Winter!! Which means, as it does to all of you I'm sure, that I get a new toothbrush!! Woo!!

A while ago I decided that it was a good idea to actually do what my dentist recommended if I wanted to have my own teeth for as long as possible. One thing suggested was to regularly change my toothbrush - approx every 3 - 4 months. So that's what I do - at the beginning of every season (since I figured that's an easy way to remember it), I get a new toothbrush. :D Very exciting stuff, I know. The colour for this Winter is aqua! Well, something like it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this method - will help in the same way as the change to and from daylight savings reminds me to change the smoke detector batteries.
- Miss Trish