Friday, May 27, 2005

The elixir of of the corporate life...

Every day at about 11am I have the obligatory emotional struggle of whether or not to buy a coffee. Obviously making one is not an option - instant isn't worth the effort. But is the 10 mins of glorious coffee-indulgence worth the wide-eyed awareness at 3am that, in turn, causes me to have, yes, you guessed it, the daily struggle... It's a vicious circle, really.

And now I know why!! Thanks to Trish, we have this lovely little quiz to tell us all what kind of coffee we are. I have always wondered. I wonder if it is this question alone that has kept me awake at night, and not the coffee?

You're a Cappucinno.
You're a Cappicinno!

Of course, there are no surprises there. :) Oh, and it would be nice if they knew how to spell cappuccino, too.

You can try it yourself - What kind of coffee are you?

No comments: