Thursday, May 19, 2005

Daylight

Today I saw 30 minutes of daylight. Nice effort. I arrived at work at 8.50am, at which time it was kind of overcast-ish, exited the building for lunch at about 1.30pm, re-entered at about 2pm, then re-exited at 6.40pm. I wonder how my vitamin E levels are going? However, I have to admit that my daylight hours were spent quite contentedly. In the Flagstaff Gardens there are a couple of netball courts and today they had a couple of games going! And it was *mixed* netball! Love mixed netball... They had a little board up with the ladder, the game times etc, and it was quite good! Made me feel a bit nostalgic when I was playing on a work team a couple of years ago.

And now, after a very long day, and the prospect of slapping my alarm at 6am, I will go to bed. *sigh* This is not something I have missed.

No comments: