Monday, May 23, 2005

Going solo...

And now the parents have gone to the Gold Coast for the week and I have the house all to myself!! Well, except for Geordie, but he's more interested in sleeping on mum & dad's bed than following me around. Hogan's Heroes playing in the background since there's *nothing* on TV, it's just started to rain so I can't be going outside, and I have firmly decided to have an early night, so I shall be tottering off soon. Although... I must admit that I have a hankering to cook something... Toyed with the idea of brownies, but then I'll only eat them, and we have a morning tea at work on Thursday and I thought I'd make them for then. I also considered an orange cake, but as for the brownies, I'd end up eating it. So there you have it. No decision has been made, and when I turn my light out, I'll probably still be lying there trying to think of what I should do.

No comments: