Thursday, June 22, 2006

Firenze

The place we're staying in is so far out of town that I can hardly be bothered going to town . . . but of course, you have to when the place you're staying in is such a hole! :D Florence is nice enough, but not much to see sight-wise, so once I'd done Ponte Vecchio and checked out the David replica (no, I'm not going to bother seeing the original), that was kind of it! Needless to say, I also tried the best gelati place in Florence. Meh - I don't know what all the fuss was about - frankly, I think the best gelati was in rome.

I did, however, manage to party the night away while watching the Croatia game. Man, it was going off and so good to be with a bunch of drunk yobbos again yelling at the croatian fans: "you're going home in the back of the divvy van" :D It did my heart proud. Awesome match, too - I seriously hoped someone taped it 'cos I'd love to see it again!

No comments: