Thursday, June 16, 2005

Oh no!

...I've just realised that I have worked at my new job for three days and I still haven't told y'all how it's going? Well, I'm not going to bother right now, since I have a gig tomorrow night and I still haven't quite finished getting ready (still putting some music together), so now is not the time. And plus I have to get up at ridiculous o'clock to go to work tomorrow. So reporting on work will have to wait for the weekend... when I find a spare minute... :D However, I will mention that I had lunch with my darling friend Mon today. Ah, Mon. She got married last Nov. Posted a pic of her below looking stunning with her hubbie Eric. She's a complete darling and we've always had difficulty trying to have lunch together since I've been working just out of the CBD, or on the other side of the CBD, but now we're in the same *building*!! So we went to one of our favourite little haunts - bisq, in Flinders Lane. Lovely. I was all saladed out by the end of it, though! Anyway, must go - take care.

No comments: