Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hit the road Jack...

On the road again! Oh, so many songs to which my life is danced! As you may have guessed, I have received word that my current work assignment is to finish up at the end of this week, with a new role starting next week. *sigh* Thus is the life of someone living as a pawn in the great corporate world.

I have to admit that I was becoming quite attached to my job. And no, I'm not just saying that *in case* any of them should happen to browse in here (hello Leath!), but the ppl are lovely, the work is interesting, and they've managed to keep me busy - unlike some roles I've had in the past. But that's the end of that.

And my new role promises to be quite interesting, although I'll know more about that later in the week. The other bonus is that I have a friend who works at the firm already, and we've always found it so difficult to catch up because she's in the heart of the CBD, and I was out on St Kilda Rd, and it was such a saga! But now.... we can lunch! Woo! Especially exciting since we haven't seen each other for a while.

Counting down the days until "goodbye" darling job...

No comments: