Friday, September 01, 2006

Trivia

Some more trivia from Suz's (momentarily) uneventful life.

Last thing I ate: A cracker biscuit to keep my stomach quiet- will be "lunching" shortly.
Last CD I bought: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Beatles, for those who are uneducated)
Last time I did my hair: Yesterday morning. Made an effort for a corporate function.
How I drink my coffee: Black. And as strong as it comes. Funny how it's changed since I came back from Europe!
View from my desk: (1) Internally - I can see about halfway down a corridor to nothing much, lots of glass and a couple of people sitting in offices, a coat tree, a couple of people sitting in open plan, and Hank, my camel. :D (2) Externally - I can see about the top quarter of the Melbourne Central tower, a floor of the BHP building, about half of the Commonwealth Building, most of the Rialto, and everything in between, a bit of the Westgate and a couple of other buildings that aren't important enough to rate a mention.

Here's something you may not know. I hate black pens. I can't stand them. Of course, if I *have* to write in black pen, I will, but especially if it's something like a card or a letter or something, I will refuse to write in black pen - I would rather through the hassle of going out and buying a new pen than write with a black one. Having said that, I also hate biros. Sometimes I put up with them if it's all I have - however, you can imagine the situation if I encounter only having access to a black biro... It's disaster...

No comments: