Thursday, September 14, 2006

Me Tarzan, she Jane!!

Ah, my dear friend Jane. :D

Fondest of memories - where shall I begin? Let's start at the very beginning . . .

Way back when, I was working in St Kilda Road. I had been working for about 6 months, and along came a new girl to sit opposite me. My local HR representative had obviously done the tour, etc, and introduced us. I was very polite, and only gave the general pleasantries. However, when the HR woman walked away . . .


Up popped this head, which said "Now that Heather's gone, we can talk!" and thus proceeded a great deluge of verbal diarrhoea which resulted in Jane (who, oddly enough, is quite outgoing but couldn't get a word in) and me (i.e. Tarzan!) becoming fast friends. :D


Now, I have mellowed. A little. :D Just ask me.

Jane and I caught up for a lovely little dinner last night. Reminiscing old days, catching up on all the news and visting what has, I think, become a tradition for us - Max Brenner!

What delight. :D

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Heya, I have only just discovered you blog and figured I'd say hi, so Hi from Canada!!