Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Development

I have been moved to another floor...again.

Let's see if I get this right. I started my job in June last year. In my *first week* I moved from Level 47 to Level 49. In ... February? I moved from Level 49 to Level 44. A few weeks ago I moved from Level 44 to Level 46. And... Friday I moved from Level 46 to Level 49. In two weeks I'll be moving back to Level 46.

Why??!! I hear you ask. Well...

All of the moves have been refurbishment-related, except for the last two (i.e. move to Level 49 and back). I am currently working on a matter that I can't speak to anyone about, and I have to avoid a certain bunch of people on my floor. So, I am sitting up on Level 49, smack-bang in the middle of the national management team. Oh, it's all happening here. :D No more footy in the corridors, yelling across the office, or playing music on my PC.

No, no...it's all very serious. And quiet.

But a nice view. I can see a marina - and the Shrine! Oh, and the flag at the Governor's house - well, if he was home I would see the flag at the Governor's house...

No comments: