Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Netty

Folks, my apologies. I seem to have neglected telling you about a rather consistent part of my life. We've been involved for about 6 or 7 months now - ooohhh! :D I'm talking about netball...

Some of my galfriends and I formed a little netball team we like to call "Wingin' it" and every Monday night we thrash the skirts off some unsuspectingly amateur team. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be so arrogant, but we are good. Last night we won 36-13, last week I think it was 33-16? And the week before that 34-11. Something like that. Anyway, we have lost a couple of games. Usually it's 'cos we're down a player or two for various reasons. Like last season I was overseas (obvioiusly), one of the girls had fractured her foot, various holidays and this season one of the girls is going on medical placement for 10 weeks. I don't have a photo of the team, but I'll see what I can rustle up . . .

No comments: