Sunday, August 20, 2006

Contact

Now I have to tell you about something I find quite amusing. In the past couple of weeks I have received emails from and been able to chat on msn to people I met on my travels. Now, I'm not talking about people I travelled *with*. I'm talking about random people I met in odd locations. For example, Denes - who I met in a laundromat in Berlin; Mark - who I also met in the laundromat in Berlin (and is in no way connected with Denes); Laurent - who I sat next to on the plane from Paris - Hong Kong and then spent the day with in Hong Kong. I just find it completely amusing that I have randomly met these guys in a completely foreign location, to both myself and them, got along famously and have kept in contact. :D Travelling is a wonderful thing! *sigh* When am I going again?

And who could forget my dear Canadian friend Holly? Hi Holly! I'm sure you're reading this. :D I will post you a box of Australian goodies, and be sure to include a jar of vegemite! :D

No comments: