Monday, July 11, 2005

The Season for Espionage

Did you know there is something more secretive than secretive itself? I didn't. That is, until now! Now, a lot of what I do at work (if not everything!) has always been way up there on the confidential scale, but I have been seriously thrown into the world of what I like to call "undercover" work. :D To the point where I can't talk about what I'm doing to people at work, even?? :D Kind of adds to the whole allure... Almost makes me feel like going up to someone, and saying, in a very sing-song voice: "...I know something you don't know...!!" :D Hahaha! But yes, it makes for a very fascinating and even moderately dramatic workplace. Everything is hush-hush, I have two desks, and kind of keep looking over my shoulder. :D

And they want me to stay. Still. :D They obviously don't know me well enough yet. I'll keep the guise up for a while longer yet... :D Then my lunacy will overtake them and they'll let me go.

Other than working late on my very secretive work (oh, should I have told you *that* much?!), life has been a little busy. Been doing some writing which is good, and have a big gig coming up in about 2 1/2 weeks which I'm doing with some mates, so we're starting to gear up towards that.

Meetings for beach mission are about to kick on, so that's also gearing up. Looks like it's gonna be a particularly busy 6 months... :D Well, what with my undercover work and all. :D

No comments: