Friday, July 01, 2005

The ball and chain

And I have been offered *another* full-time job... Every place (except one, but there was *NO WAY* I would have considered working there!) I've been a temp at so far has offered me a full-time position... It's kind of hard saying no, when you like the ppl you work with, they like you, the work is kind of interesting, and you know you're making their working lives a whole lot easier by being there... And it would be so easy and convenient to be able to say yes... But no, I said no. Again. :D
And as an aside, I doubt that I *will* be going to Europe in Sept this year, since the money that I have been working quite hard for to save has been (and is continuing to be) spent on my mouth. Well, inside my mouth at least. So I'm looking at the plans at the moment... Have been thinking about combining my April/May Canada trip? *sigh* It all depends so much on the seasons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you accept one of these full-time possies you keep getting offered, and put the trip off from this Sept to next Sept!!
I'm full of bright ideas ... :D
- Miss Pincushion

Smee said...

Great idea, but then the chances of me getting time off for beach mission are pretty slim? See my predicament? I think I like not working more than working at the moment... :D However, working is essential in order for the non-working to be possible... Vicious cycle.