Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Parisian encore

Here I am using a dogdy keyboard. Again. So we'll see how this turns out! :D

Well the past couple of nights I've been staying in a hostel (although getting accomm last night was a bit interesting - everything was booked and I hadn't booked ahead! I basically spent the entire day walking 'round with my pack trying to find somewhere to stay...) I ended up sharing with a chick who had been forced to book a private room (even though she didn't want it), just because they had nothing else. So, she was more than happy to share with me. Amusing. So I moved to a hotel this afternoon - the same one I stayed in when I first arrived. It's wonderful to have my own room, a big bed, and a nice clean bathroom!! Exciting stuff. :D Oh, and a TV! I've been watching the BBC - it's not much fun watching McLeod's daughters that's been dubbed in French... :D

No comments: