Monday, October 10, 2005

Smee - Composer and Performer

Folks, my career has begun. :D Well, actually no. But something's happened, and it is a bit exciting.

My sister-in-law's sister is doing a degree in ... visual arts? media design? (something like that) and has co-produced a short film that I've been asked to do the music for! So there you have it! My name's gonna appear in the credits, and all through the film is going to be *my music* in the background! :D

So Sunday arvo we read through the script, and whipped out the music in a couple of hours. I've just watched the footage now, and it should be fun. So tomorrow night (yep, another late night) I'm tootling off down to Deakin to their studio and recording everything. :D How fun is that?! Oh yeah, and it's gonna be screened at the Astor next month!! :D So I guess we'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya Suz,
wow, that sounds very exciting for you :)
how on earth do u get the time to write here so much. this is 1st time i've checked your blog i must admit.
Hope you're doing well chicky.
God bless,
love Belinda Mac

Anonymous said...

You smell funny